|Size (L x W x H)||28.5 cm x 43.5 cm x 24.5 cm|
|系统类型||8″, 2-way, bass-reflex|
|频率范围 (-10dB)||53 Hz - 17 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||70 Hz - 14 kHz|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||110 dB (116 dB peak)|
|Power Rating(Continuous/Program/Peak)||150 W/300 W/600 W|
|覆盖范围||110° × 100° (H × V)|
|尺寸（高 x 宽 x 厚）||245 mm × 435 mm × 285 mm9.6 inch × 17.1 inch × 11.2 inch|
|净重量||8.5 Kg (18.7 lbs)|
|低频驱动单元||1 × 8″ (203.2 mm) woofer|
|HF 驱动程序||2 × 3″ (76.2 mm) tweeter|
|ENCLOSURE CONSTRUCTION||Vinyl covered 12mm MDF|
8-Inch 2-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker System Features
MK08 is a 2-way full-range loudspeaker designed by JBL for KTV boxes. It uses an 8” woofer and two 3” tweeters to realize exceptional acoustic performance – high power, low distortion, and remarkable electro-acoustic conversion efficiency.
The 8” woofer is specially designed for high power handling and features a non-pressed long fiber pulp cone with foam surround, which provides enough stiffness and reliability while processing the electromagnetic force. A demodulating aluminum ring is fitted to guarantee minimum distortion and power compression. For the high frequencies, two 3” paper cones are installed, in consideration of their light weight and, most importantly, their ability to reproduce high notes bright, smooth and with excellent dispersion.
To optimize power distribution between low and high frequency transducers and for better frequency response, a precision-engineered crossover is utilized. The cabinet to support the tweeters is built in a V-shape so as to further improve the coverage and sensitivity, two factors essential to a karaoke speaker.
MK08 presents itself as a mix of edgy design and high tech through its light-coffee palette, wave-like front grille, and luminous JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo. The light-coffee colored enclosure is constructed of premium quality MDF and finished in durable vinyl wraps. Two high-strength M10 suspension points are provided for bracket mounting. 16-gauge steel is used to build the corrugated grille and to protect the components inside. JBL’s PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) Technology is what’s behind the glowing JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo and making JBL sound visible.
- Specially designed 8” woofer fitted with demodulating aluminum ring for high power handling, low distortion and minimum power compression
- High-efficiency 3” paper cone tweeters provides excellent high-frequency response
- V-shape cabinet to support the tweeters further improves the coverage and sensitivity
- Enclosure constructed of premium quality MDF and finished in durable vinyl wrap
- Precision engineered crossover for optimal power distribution and frequency response
- Wave-like front grille and light-coffee palette create a stylish appearance
- PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) Technology illuminates JBL ENTERTAINMENT logo and showcases JBL’s devotion to innovation.
- Sound reinforcement for karaoke boxes
- As satellite speaker for use with subwoofers